I stole this from my sister-in-law's sister, whom I've never met. Because I'm a stalker.
1. What are your middle names? His is Douglas-- he hates it. I don't have one (apparently my parents thought Siobhan was torture enough) but I'm thinking of changing mine to Douglas so that Scott doesn't feel so bad.
2. How long have you been together? Dating since May of 09, married since April 2010. So, 14 months total, 3 months as murrieds.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Uhh like a few weeks. But Scott wanted me pretty much instantly. (Even though he didn't know how to pronounce my name for like a month.)
5. Who made the first move? Well, I sent the aforementioned flirty text. But he initiated the first smooch.
4. Who asked who out? Well, we kept saying we wanted to "hang out" under the pretense of swapping music, but I really made the move when he told me he lost his flash drive and I said, "Dang... I was really looking forward to hanging out with you..." We ended up watching Arrested Development and he put his arm around me. *sigh*
6. How old are each of you? I'm 24 (as of June), Scott will be 23 as of July... so right now I'm the cougar with the 22-year-old husband.
7. Did you go to the same school? Right now, since we're both still in school, yes.
8. Are you from the same home town? Not even close. He's from Tennessee and I'm from Kansas. God had to bring us both to Seattle to get us to meet.
9. Who is the smartest? Scott wins more games but I read more books. It's hard to tell.
10. Who majored in what? He's graphic design, I'm professional writing. We plan on being starving artists.
11. Who is the most sensitive? I think I'm more sensitive to life's knocks but we're both pretty sensitive when it comes to each other.
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Cheap Mexican places around town. The teriyaki trailer. And if we really feel like a special evening, the local Thai restaurant.
13. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went together to visit my family last February in Kansas City.
14. Who has the worst temper? Eh, we're both pretty fiery.
15. How many children do you want? Siobhan = 4 Scott = 2. (But it will be 4.)
16. Who does the cooking? Me mostly but often Scott helps and sometimes he cooks for us.
17. Who is more social? Probably me, I need people around.
18. Who is the neat-freak? I get more stressed out about things being clean normally but Scott is always really good about making the place look nice if we're going to have company.
19. Who is the most stubborn? Ooh both.
20. Who wakes up earlier? Depends. Usually me, out of necessity.
21. Where was your first date? Our first real, real date was at a Thai restaurant in Seattle on the beach. It was beautiful.
22. Who has the bigger family? Scott's.
23. Do you get flowers often? Often, no. BUT. One day while Scott was at work I texted him to let him know I was having a crap day and was super grumpy so that he wouldn't be caught off-guard to come home to a total beast, and he showed up after work with a bouquet of flowers and my favorite ice cream (Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby!).
24. How do you spend the holidays? With family.
25. Who is more jealous? Definitely me! I'm married to a super model.
26. How long did it take to get serious? We spent every second together from the start but didn't tell each other we loved each other till July, and then didn't talk about marriage until October.
27. Who eats more? Scott. His stomach is 50% larger than mine.
28. What do you do for a living? School. Which is not a job. Scott works at a call center.
29. Who does/did the laundry? We take turns.
30. Who’s better with the computer? Scott.
31. Who drives when you are together? Scott because I, erm, lost my license... (I really did, I hated the picture so I took it out of my wallet and lost it. All because of vanity...)
32. What is "your" song? "Stand Inside Your Love" by Smashing Pumpkins. It was both of our favorite SP songs and no one either of us had dated ever appreciated its beauty until we met each other!