Monday, July 5, 2010

4 Signs You're More Than Just Friends

Scott and Siobhan found this website and were wondering if they had any of the signs.

Siobhan: Okay, number one. "Your friends start making very obvious comments."
Scott: Well, people keep saying stuff like, "Where's your wife, Siobhan..." That could count.
Siobhan: Yeah, maybe. Number two: "You find yourself making or receiving a daily call, often right before bedtime." Well sometimes I call if I'm like, at the grocery store and need to find out if we're out of eggs...
Scott: Yeah I wouldn't call you right before bed, I'd just roll over and talk to you. I don't think that's what it means.
Siobhan: All right, forget that one. Number three: "Unplanned, you find you have developed pet names for each other."
Scott: Like "Mrs. Barnes"...
Siobhan: Yeah, where did that come from?
Scott: Read the last one.
Siobhan: Number four: "Pats on the back become arm and hand intertwinings."
Scott: I think a pat on the bottom has a much more significant effect than that.
Siobhan: Yeah but that's not what it's asking.
Scott: I guess... I guess we're just friends then.

2 comments: